About this product
- DescriptionA wolf finds baby twins abandoned in the woods and raises them as her own. As they grow up, they can't stop fighting. Both of them want to build a great new city, but only one of them will succeed ...
- Author BiographyMick has written or edited more than 100 books for children and young people. He visits schools, libraries, colleges and festivals throughout the UK and abroad to give readings, performances and lead workshops.
- Author(s)Mick Gowar
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication14/05/2009
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleHopscotch Myths
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 10
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Content NoteFull colour
- Weight82 g
- Width151 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Andrew Breakspeare
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.