Ronald Reagan: 100 Years: Official Centennial Edition from the Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation by Ronald Reagan Presidential Library Foundation (Hardback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $56.17+ AU $7.50 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $27.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
About this product
- DescriptionEnvisioned as the official centennial publication of Ronald Reagan's birth, Ronald Reagan: A Tribute to an American Hero is an intimate, behind-the-scenes look at one of America's most beloved icons. More than a political chronicle of the man who would become the fortieth U.S. president, this handsome volume is a visual tribute to Ronald Reagan's life - from his humble childhood to the twilight years of his life, and everything in between. Organized chrologically, each chapter contains a brief introduction that places the collection of photographs into historical and personal context and sheds new light on the character of a true American leader. Personal memorabilia from the Reagan archives, including excerpts from well-kwn and lesser-kwn speeches, national radio program broadcasts, quotable quips, and anecdotes are highlighted throughout the book, capturing Mr. Reagan's voice and providing intimate insight into the life and times of this remarkable man. A visual celebration of all that is Ronald Reagan, Ronald Reagan: A Tribute to an American Hero is inspiring and uplifting, a fitting homage to one of America's greatest legends. While several books have been published on Ronald Reagan, this is the first heavily illustrated volume that both celebrates the man behind the presidency and coincides with the 2011 centennial celebration. A perfect memento for those centennial celebrations, this book will only deepen the appreciation felt by Reagan's many admirers, who miss the great leader more with each passing day.
- Author BiographyThe Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation sustains the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library and Museum, the Reagan Center for Public Affairs, the Walter and Leonore Annenberg Presidential Learning Center, the Air Force One Pavilion, and the award winning Air Force One Discovery Center. Located in Simi Valley, California, the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library is one of the most visited presidential libraries in America and serves as the final resting place of America's fortieth president.
- Author(s)Ronald Reagan Presidential Library Foundation
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication15/01/2010
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarper Design International
- Content Note200 colour illustrations
- Weight1190 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.