All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this new work, Edward Yager examines Ronald Reagan's political development from New Deal liberal to conservative Republican. Yager argues that Reagan's presidency cant be fully understood and evaluated without significant attribution to the spiritual, political, and ecomic beliefs that he formed during his journey from Democrat to Republican.
- Author BiographyEdward M. Yager is associate professor of political science at Western Kentucky University.
- Author(s)Edward Yager
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication11/05/2006
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width164 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.