All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book will look at the entire career of the French brothers Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec, widely regarded as two of the most exciting young European designers to have emerged in the last twenty years. The book will feature all of their work to date, a collection which includes commissions for Vitra, Alessi, and Cappellini amongst others and will open with an introduction by Anniina Koivu, editor of Abitare magazine. There will be ten themed chapters, each exploring a different aspect of the Bouroullecs' career, an illustrated catalogue detailing all their designs and interviews with key figures and collaborators discussing their work.
- Author BiographyAnniina Koivu worked as design editor of Abitare magazine in Italy from 2007 to 2011. Graduating as an architect from the Helsinki University of Technology she has written for various Abitare publications and has acted as both judge and speaker at international design competitions. She is now Director of Research and Head of PR & Partnerships at Vitra.
- Author(s)Anniina Koivu,Ronan And Erwan Bouroullec
- PublisherPhaidon Press Ltd
- Date of Publication21/05/2012
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPhaidon Press Ltd
- Content Note400 colour
- Weight1919 g
- Width240 mm
- Height320 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.