All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCousins Clay and Addison were like brothers, growing up together in the projects, until they were ripped apart by a family argument. when they are reunited in a drug-treatment program, they try to work out their issues like a family. but one night, one wrong decision, leaves Clay shaken and Addison dead. And in the rash of events that follow, the truth of what actually happened on the rooftop of the apartment building is caught up in a clash of politics and racial issues. will Clay be able to rise above the lies and face the truth?
- Author BiographyPaul Volponi is the author of the critically acclaimed young adult novel Black & White. From 1992 to 1998, he taught adolescents on Rikers Island in New York City to read and write. Mr. Volponi worked at a day treatment center like Daytop teaching students and helping them prepare for the GED. Mr. Volponi lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Paul Volponi
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication30/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight227 g
- Width158 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.