All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionENVY UNLEASHES AN ANCIENT CURSE For over 70 years, the McNulty Museum established itself as a homegrown San Antonio institution, garnering recognition throughout the community and the nation. Headed by Sara McNulty, the museum becomes a world-rewned location for artistic exhibits and displays of great pieces of historic significance. But when Sara McNulty dies, it leaves a power vacuum. Expecting to take charge, Jackalyn White is shocked to find her expectation challenged by Lorraine Blacksmith, the daughter of McNulty's closest friend. When Jackalyn finds a relic hidden by McNulty, it proves to be a key to finding a lost city in Guatemala. The relic, however, is the source of an ancient supernatural power, one that could destroy the world within hours. While Jackalyn searches, Lorraine must learn to run the museum, find strength within herself, and even mend fences with her own father. All the while, she manages the museums biggest secret: Room 26. There, Lorraine finds treasure of immense power locked away by McNulty, a ghostly friend, and a legacy that will force Lorraine to look deep inside herself for the strength to t only lead the museum into the future, but to become an unlikely protector of the city of San Antonio.
- Author BiographyBowie V. Ibarra (1975- present) was born and raised in Uvalde, Texas, to a school principal and a book keeper. He has a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Acting and a Master of Arts in Theatre History. For nearly thirty years, Bowie has been active in theatre arts as a performer, director, and house manager of a theatre. In that time, Bowie has also pursued writing. His first book, Down the Road: A Zombie Horror Story was initially self-published, but subsequently picked up by Permuted Press. The story has made moved to a joint venture with Permuted and Pocket Books and debuts yet again January 4th, 2011. One of his most recent book, The Cruel Fate of Dr. Brewster McGill is a weird western tale of snake oil, Aztec magic, and the dead rising from the grave to attack the living. Charnel House reviews called it a, .. .Lansdale-esque romp through the old west. It's available in paperback and kindle. Bowie hopes readers enjoy all his written works.
- Author(s)Bowie Valeriano Ibarra
- Date of Publication18/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Superheroes
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Illustrator(s)Dan Galli
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $24.41Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.