All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionOut of tragedies come heroes and miracles... At 9:59 a.m. on September 11, 2001, Diane O'Conr's life as a firefighter's wife changes forever, shattering her faith. Four decades later, a te still hangs on her kitchen cabinet in Queens, the paper yellowed with age. Diane kws the scribbled sentences by heart; she'd left them the morning of 9/11 for her husband, Billy. In the summer of 2041, Diane invites Friar Antonio Ortiz to her home. He is a man destined to become counsel to the first American pope-her son, Peter. Antonio asks questions and arrives in secret, promising to wait nineteen years before passing Diane's journal to Peter. Only then will Billy's story be told, along with answers to Peter's questions about his father's last days.
- Author BiographyLinda Merlino is the author of Hudson Catalina and Room of Tears. She began writing fiction as a young mother on the sidelines of endless soccer practices. Linda wrote anytime any place. A manuscript filled a carton in the back seat of her car. Many years have passed since those early beginnings, but her work continues to be inspired by her children. The author has a fascination with heroes and writes her fiction to honor ordinary men and women who react unselfishly in extraordinary circumstances. She extends her gratitude to all who keep us safe and free. Her hometown is outside of Boston. She lived for many years in New York City and more recently calls Connecticut her home.
- Author(s)Linda Merlino
- PublisherImajin Books
- Date of Publication23/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintImajin Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.