All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a study of the relations between the US and Spain, particularly during the period from 1943 to 1945, when the Roosevelt Administration and the Joint Chiefs of Staff decided to challenge the Pro-Franco Regime, culminating in the Battle of Wolfram and the embargo of petroleum products.
- Author BiographyJOAN MARIA THOMAS Professor of Contemporary History at the Universidad Rovira i Virgili in Tarragona, Spain.
- Author(s)Joan Maria Thomas
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/06/2011
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleThe World of the Roosevelt's
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight517 g
- Width161 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.31
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.70
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.30
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.73
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.12
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.