All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKFUO radio's BookTalk Ray Keating is a great velist. Do God, politics and money mix? In ROOT OF ALL EVIL? A PASTOR STEPHEN GRANT NOVEL by Ray Keating, the combination can turn out quite deadly. Keating introduced readers to Stephen Grant, a former CIA operative and current parish pastor, in the fun and highly praised WARRIOR MONK: A PASTOR STEPHEN GRANT NOVEL. Now, Grant is back in ROOT OF ALL EVIL? It's a breathtaking thriller involving drug traffickers, politicians, the CIA and FBI, a shadowy foreign regime, the Church, and money. Charity, envy and greed are on display. Throughout, action runs high. Find a unique character and story, and lose yourself in ROOT OF ALL EVIL? A PASTOR STEPHEN GRANT NOVEL. Best-selling velist Paul L. Maier said, ROOT OF ALL EVIL? is an extraordinarily good read... Ray Keating writes brilliantly and convincingly. Violating all rules of physics, he can turn vels of paper into iron magnets that you cant put down. Keating said, Since I wrote WARRIOR MONK, I've received surprising feedback from members of the clergy who once were in the intelligence community or kw fellow pastors who did such work. It's been fascinating. In ROOT OF ALL EVIL?, Pastor Grant, his family and friends, and some former co-workers have to deal with the consequences of how money, politics and religion mix, for better or for worse.
- Author BiographyRay Keating is a weekly columnist with the Dolan Company (including Long Island Business News and other newspapers), a former Newsday weekly columnist, an economist, an adjunct college professor, and board member of the American Lutheran Publicity Bureau. His work has appeared in a wide range of additional periodicals, including The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, New York Post, Los Angeles Daily News, The Boston Globe, National Review, The Washington Times, Investor's Business Daily, New York Daily News, Detroit Free Press, Chicago Tribune, Providence Journal Bulletin, and Cincinnati Enquirer. Keating lives on Long Island with his family. This is his second novel featuring Stephen Grant. The first was WARRIOR MONK: A PASTOR STEPHEN GRANT NOVEL.
- Author(s)Raymond J Keating
- Date of Publication17/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $56.46
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.77
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.14
- AU $12.11Trending at AU $19.07
- AU $59.85Trending at AU $63.64
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $20.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.