All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis latest volume of Rorschachiana well illustrates the diversity of ideas and the many possibilities that projective methods can offer. The general section includes a blend of research papers, invative methods, and complex theoretical ideas; a special section is dedicated to the use of the Rorschach and projective methods in psychotherapy research and outcome studies. Rorschachiana is the official publication of the International Society for the Rorschach and Projective Methods, w with more than 3,000 members throughout the world, which for over half a century has played an important role in supporting the use of the instrument, as well as helping to develop extensive empirical research on its effectiveness in specific clinical situations.
- PublisherHogrefe Publishing
- Date of Publication26/11/2010
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleRorschachiana S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 31
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintHogrefe Publishing
- Weight499 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited bySadegh Nashat
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition Statement31st
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.