All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMeet Rory, the disaur. He loves spending time with his dad, but today he want to go on his own adventure and explore his island home. He can't wait to tell his dad all about the things he can do all by himself, from crossing rivers to finding shelter from the rain. Little does Rory kw, his ftehr is never far behind. There's thing Rory's dad won't do for his interpid son - he'll even let him think eh's made the journey all by himself. Comic artist Liz Climo celebrates the bond between father and child with her adorable, deceptively simple illustrations and her timeless story of a child's quest for independence.
- Author BiographyLiz Climo grew up in the San Francisco Bay Area and moved to Los Angeles after college to work as a character artist on The Simpsons. She started a comic blog, LizClimo.tumblr.com, where Rory and his dad first appeared in 2012. Liz currently lives in Los Angeles with her husband, Colin, and their daughter, Marlow.
- Author(s)Liz Climo
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication28/05/2015
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown Young Readers
- Content NoteIllustrated throughout
- Weight162 g
- Width213 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Interest AgeFrom 3
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.63Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $47.03Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.23Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $25.50Trending at AU $28.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.