All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRosa Parks was born in the South at a time when African Americans were treated like second-class citizens. By refusing to accept the status quo, Parks sparked the Montgomery Bus Boycott and went on to become kwn as the Mother of the Civil Rights Movement. The well-organized chapters help students identify key details while the photographs, timelines and other text features encourage students to make connections between historical events and enable students to better understand the text.
- Author(s)Wil Mara
- PublisherC. Press/F. Watts Trade
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleRookie Biographies (Paperback)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintC. Press/F. Watts Trade
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width142 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.