Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionRosalind is the enlightening story of a feisty, ambitious country girl from Black Oak, Indiana ending up as a compliant, high class hooker left stranded and defenseless in the desert wastes of an Arabian Sheikdom named Dubai - and what happened next. When a stunningly beautiful young woman escapes from a violent, abusive father and takes up a new life in the big city, circumstances combine to make the story of Rosalind one of strength and determination in a quest to conquer her past and create a new successful and eventually love-filled future. However, when Rosalind gives her unconditional love to a seemingly kind and gentle person, someone in high standing with the wealthy and powerful, she is shocked to discover he is in reality a high class pimp and someone who would turn her into a cheap, imprisoned whore, trapped in a godforsaken place where women were chattels to be beaten, ridiculed and disposed of at a whim. Although her 'Prince' may have callously discarded her, deeply concerned friends of Rosalind have t, and so two more strong female characters are brought vibrantly alive as they embark on a quest to find the truth of what lays behind the complex veil of lies and deceit being practiced by Middle Eastern officials and lackeys of the Arabian royal. One in particular makes an amazing discovery as she investigates the disappearance of her friend; a discovery that is to have life changing consequences, driving her determinedly on a path of retribution from which there will be turning back.
- Author BiographyIn less than 45 words, this just about sums up a life that has been both adventurous and rewarding - and long may it continue! Born - Good. Education - Bad. Air Force - Great. Wandering - Fantastic. Middle East - OK. Partners in Business - Not Advised. Flying Aeroplanes - Elevating. Friendships - Difficult. Wives - No Comment. Getting Old - Hate It. Spain - Like It. Full Time Author - About Time!
- Author(s)Quentin Cope
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectErotic Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.