All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRosa's Thai Cafe. Born in the East. Raised in the East End. In keeping with its contemporary twist on authentic Thai cuisine (sometimes based on western ingredients), Rosa's Thai Cafe celebrates traditional Thai cooking techniques and features over 100 recipes, including dishes from the menu at Rosa's as well as family favourites and regional dishes from founder Saiphin Moore's regular trips back home. Recipes range from the aromatic Beef Massaman Curry to the Soft Shell Crab Salad, Larb Spring Rolls, homemade Sriracha Sauce and Mangoes with Sticky Rice.
- Author BiographyFounded by Anglo-Thai husband and wife team Alex and Saiphin Moore, Rosa's is a Thai cafe group that has grown from a street-food stall in Brick Lane in 2008 to four London restaurants (Soho, Spitalfields, Stratford, Carnaby Street) today.
- Author(s)Saiphin Moore
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication02/02/2015
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMitchell Beazley
- Content NoteApproximately 100 illustrations
- Weight968 g
- Width198 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $36.33Trending at AU $38.28
- AU $43.75Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $38.00Trending at AU $60.53
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $16.58Trending at AU $18.63
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.