CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Books
Save on Other Books
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.18
- AU $22.33Trending at AU $25.00
- AU $22.36Trending at AU $24.12
- AU $20.44Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $17.93Trending at AU $21.69
- AU $25.83Trending at AU $27.11
- AU $27.09Trending at AU $32.76
About this product
- DescriptionIn the early l930s the country is in the midst of a depression and Prohibition is the law. Stewart Conr, a young lawyer, has come to Fort Benton, Montana to go into law practice with F.E. Stranahan, a local attorney. With him have come his wife and his two young sons, Ronald and Robert, (Roscoe and Tooey). Not yet acquainted with any of the young people of the town, the boys make friends with Pete McCall, the elderly caretaker of the fairgrounds. When Pete's old mare dies, after giving birth to twin foals, Roscoe and Tooey persuade him to let them raise the young fillies. Two years later, because of tragic circumstances, they are faced with having to sell their w well-trained mares and return to the city. Desperate to stay in Montana, the boys decide to run away with their horses. What follows is an adventure, narrated by Roscoe, describing how he and his brother come to be the heroes of the 4th of July Parade.
- Author(s)Anne M Shaw
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight422 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.