All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe political movements and social causes of the turbulent 1920s and 30s are brought to life in this study of the work and times of feminist, socialist, and peace activist Rose Henderson (1871-1937). Her commitment to social justice led to frequent monitoring and repression by the authorities but her contributions to activist thought continue to pose challenges for interpretations of the history of Canada, leftism, labour, and women.
- Author BiographyPeter Campbell is an adjunct professor in the Department of History at Queen's University and the author of Canadian Marxists and the Search for a Third Way.
- Author(s)Peter Campbell
- PublisherMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Date of Publication02/11/2010
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight726 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine789 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.