All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen a terrifying dragon attacks the small towns of the Northern Valley, a young Princess Rose (kwn later as Gran'ma Ben) must defeat it. The beast is actually the ancient evil, the Lord of the Locusts, and while Rose faces danger with hor, her elder sister, Princess Briar, follows a more sinister path. An unforgettable story with beautiful, sweeping artwork, this prequel explores the fateful beginnings of the epic BONE saga.
- Author(s)Jeff Smith
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- SubjectChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Series TitleBone (Prebound)
- Series Part/Volume Number10
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width147 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Charles Vess
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.