All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRosebud, a honey-loving ArkAngel bear, finds herself in a sticky situation and soon learns the importance of manners.
- Author BiographyStephen Cosgrove is one of the best-selling children's book authors of all time. His writing career began in 1973. At the time, he was working as vice-president of an investment company. Shopping at bookstores for his three-year-old daughter, he was frustrated by the dearth of fun-to-read picture books that also convey positive values. Consequently, he decided to write his own stories. Teaming with Seattle illustrator Robin James, Cosgrove went on to create four titles that became the foundation of his best-selling Serendipity series, which have sold over 80 million copies worldwide. Since then, he has written more than 300 books, some under his own name and others using pseudonyms, ranging from picture books to young adult thrillers. His complete works have sold close to 100 million copies. Mr. Cosgrove has been honored by Idaho State Legislators for career achievement and has won the Coors Lumen Award for family values. He is also the winner of multiple Children's Choice Awards. He lives in Austin, TX. Diana Rice Bonin (1955-2008) had a passion for art beginning early in her life and resulted in a highly successful career. Her accomplishments included 20 published children's books, an extensive portfolio of original paintings, drawings and illustrations, corporate art, layout and design, and a variety of projects with service organizations.
- Author(s)Stephen Cosgrove
- PublisherHeritage Builders
- Date of Publication10/02/2015
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleArkangels
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeritage Builders
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width135 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Diana Rice Bonin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.