Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $8.50+ AU $6.90 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by alimbrown
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEast Texas, 1916 In the great mansions of Houston Avenue, Howbutker, live the town's founding families: Toliver, Warwick and DuMont. Over generations they have settled their differences by exchanging roses: a red rose to ask for forgiveness and a white rose to accept. But when precocious teenager Mary Toliver inherits cotton plantation Somerset from her father Vern, the first seeds of discontent are sown. And it is t the last time Mary will sell her soul for the sake of the family soil. When she declines the proposal of handsome timber magnate Percy Warwick, it is a shattering choice that will spell heartbreak for generations to come.
- Author BiographyLeila Meacham is a former teacher who lives in San Antonio, Texas.
- Author(s)Leila Meacham
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication20/01/2011
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight495 g
- Width126 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.01New
- AU $88.73New
- AU $21.56New
- AU $43.88New
- AU $23.51New
- AU $25.04New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.01
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $88.73
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.16
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.86
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.85
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.