Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.98Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEast Texas, 1916 In the great mansions of Houston Avenue, Howbutker, live the town's founding families: Toliver, Warwick and DuMont. Over generations they have settled their differences by exchanging roses: a red rose to ask for forgiveness and a white rose to accept. But when precocious teenager Mary Toliver inherits cotton plantation Somerset from her father Vern, the first seeds of discontent are sown. And it is t the last time Mary will sell her soul for the sake of the family soil. When she declines the proposal of handsome timber magnate Percy Warwick, it is a shattering choice that will spell heartbreak for generations to come.
- Author BiographyLeila Meacham is a former teacher who lives in San Antonio, Texas.
- Author(s)Leila Meacham
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication20/01/2011
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight495 g
- Width126 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.48
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.