CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThree discourses by Rabbi Shalom DovBer Schneersohn of Lubavitch
On the second of Rosh Hashanah, 5659 (1898), Rabbi Shalom Dovber Schneersohn, fifth Rebbe of Chabad-Lubavitch, delivered a Chasidic discourse, and with it began a series of discourses. In the course of the High Holidays, Rabbi Shalom DovBer delivered ather two discourses, building on various points in the first discourse. Over the course of Sukkot and the ensuing weeks, the Rebbe continued delivering further discourses in the series. The series contained a total of eight discourses.
A collection of 3 chasidic discourses by Rabbi Shalom DovBer Schneersohn. The discourses in this series are among the first with which students of Chabad Yeshivot are initiated into more complex chasidic texts, and the current work presents an English translation of the first three discourses in this classic series.
- Author(s)Sholom Db Schneersohn
- PublisherKehot Publication Society
- Date of Publication22/03/2015
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKehot Publication Society
- Weight617 g
- Width153 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Translated byYosef B Marcus,Moshe Miller,Shmuel Marcus,Y Eliezer Danzinger,Avraham D Vaisfiche,Ari Sollish
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.