All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWelcome to the world of Rosie Flo! This wonderful collection of dresses and costumes is just waiting for characters to wear them, and that's where you come in. You create the heads, legs, and arms, and then color and complete each scene any way you imagine it. This world is yours to fill with your colors and creativity!
- Author BiographyRoz Streeten is an artist and designer from Bath, England. She was inspired to create the Rosie Flo coloring books after drawing many dresses at the request of her two young daughters, who would then color them in. Published in the U.K. in 2004, the successful series has reached many corners of the world.
- Author(s)Roz Streeten
- PublisherChronicle Books (CA)
- Date of Publication28/01/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books (CA)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width185 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsColoring / join-the-dot book,Trade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $35.74Trending at AU $44.54
- AU $31.62Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $19.13Trending at AU $19.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.