All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionToday Rosie Rudey has had eugh! Rosie, put your coat on, it's cold outside. Rosie, bring your sandwich box to the kitchen, please. Rosie, stop being nasty to your brother. LEAVE ME ALONE, she thought. Rosie did t have an easy childhood which has made her build a hard shell around herself so one can get in. Luckily her new mum kws just how to help soften Rosie's hard exterior. Written by a mum who understands, and her daughter (who was also a bit prickly), this is a story for children functioning at age 3-10.
- Author BiographySarah Naish is Director of Inspire Training Group www.inspiretraininggroup.com which delivers training to fostering agencies and local authorities on attachment and trauma-related issues. Sarah qualified as a social worker in 1991 and went on to found her own therapeutic fostering agency. She is parent to five adopted children. Her daughter, Rosie Jefferies is also a trainer at Inspire Training Group. Sarah and Rosie both live in Gloucestershire, UK.
- Author(s)Rosie Jefferies,Sarah Naish
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/10/2016
- SubjectPicture Books
- Series TitleTherapeutic Parenting Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note21 4 col illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Amy Farrell
- Interest AgeFrom 3
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.27Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $46.55Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.21Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.