All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContaining simple exercises to provide an easy way of improving and maintaining the body's strength, mobility and circulation, the program presented in this book is designed for anyone who finds conventional exercising difficult - office workers, airline passengers, senior citizens, arthritis and rheumatism sufferers, patients with mobility problmes or recovering from illness or surgery. The exercises were devised by the author (a qualified fitness trainer) following her own struggle with a chronic immune disorder. Additional tips on posture and comfort while undertaking these exercises are included, as well as guidelines for air travellers.
- Author BiographyRosita Evans is a qualified fitness instructor and personal trainer. She takes classes in London and also teaches yoga to patients recovering from illnes. Following her own struggle with a chronic immune disorder, she devised her exercise routine and was so deligfhted with the result that she wrote this book.
- Author(s)Rosita Evans
- PublisherDiscovery Books
- Date of Publication08/09/2001
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationWoking
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDiscovery Books
- Content Note46 halftones
- Width120 mm
- Height162 mm
- Spine4 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.