Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBecause this isn't just any old hat. It can also be a toy for a dog, a hiding-place for a mouse, a frisbee for some children and a nest for some birds. Surely poor Rosie will never find her hat again...or will she?
- Author BiographyAnna Currey often wore a hat while working on the illustrations for this book, as she sketched much of it outdoors on a windy hill in Ireland. Anna's many successful picture books include I FORGOT TO SAY I LOVE YOU by Miriam Moss (0 333 97233 3) and THE MACMILLAN TREASURY OF NURSERY RHYMES AND POEMS (0 333 74165 X), as well as her previous collaboration with Julia Donaldson, ONE TED FALLS OUT OF BED (0 333 94782 7), published in paperback in August 2005.
- Author(s)Julia Donaldson
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/07/2006
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Children's Books
- Out-of-print date16/01/2016
- Content Note32 colour illustrations
- Width250 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Anna Currey
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $52.50Trending at AU $56.98
- AU $54.99Trending at AU $65.89
- AU $34.39Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $47.50Trending at AU $66.87
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $42.24Trending at AU $60.57
- AU $10.95Trending at AU $13.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.