All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis publication presents, for the first time, the artistic life-work of Roswitha Ennemoser (1953 - 2008) to the public. Her oeuvre is in the tradition of constructive-concrete art and from early on it was distinguished by a reduced language of forms. Not only the serial and mainly multi-part objects (wall hung and free-standing) but also her writings come from in-depth analysis of perception.
- Author BiographySonja Gruber, Maris Liska, Berhold Ecker, MUSAMuseum Start Gallery Artothek, Vienna, Austria
- Date of Publication28/02/2014
- Languageger, eng
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationWien
- Country of PublicationAustria
- Content Note118 colour illustrations, 118 farb. Abb.
- Weight785 g
- Edited byBerthold Ecker,Maris Liska,Sonja Gruber
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $51.97Trending at AU $52.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.