All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe perfect read for fans of The Walking Dead, from an award-winning author. In a world full of zombies, who are the real monsters? Nearly fourteen years ago, a freak virus swept across the world - turning those infected into the undead. Benny Imura has grown-up never kwing anything different, his last memory of his parents was of them becoming zombies. Now Benny is fifteen, and about to join his brother Tom in the 'family business' of zombie killing. It's the last thing he wants to do, but he needs a job. But when Benny and Tom head into the Rot and Ruin, an area full of the wandering undead, Benny soon realises that being a bounty hunter isn't just about whacking zombies. He discovers that sometimes the worst monsters you can imagine aren't the zombies, after all...
- Author BiographyJonathan Maberry is a multiple Bram Stoker Award-winning author, magazine feature writer, playwright, content creator and writing teacher/lecturer. His novels include Ghost Road Blues (winner of the Stoker Award for Best First Novel in 2006), Bad Moon Rising, and Patient Zero. He writes The Black Panther comic for Marvel, as well as a variety of projects involving Wolverine and Spider-Man.
- Author(s)Jonathan Maberry
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication24/09/2015
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleRot & Ruin
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Childrens Books
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Edition StatementRe-issue
- Interest AgeFrom 12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.