All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA discussion of models for the behaviour of gas bearings, particularly of the aspects affecting the stability of the system. The text begins with a discussion of the mathematical models, identifying the stiffness and damping coefficients, and describing the behaviour of the models in unstable regions. It then turns to apply these results to bearings: static characteristics and stability of various rotor systems and an extensive discussion of air rings.
- Author(s)Krysztof Czolczynski
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/09/1999
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleMechanical Engineering Series
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight930 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.