All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMitchell Topcross lives with his parents and sister in the quiet market town of Crumstead. Only it does t have a market anymore, just a bakery, greengrocer and 24-hour supermarket. Nothing much happens in Crumstead. Fun is lobbing rock muffins against the school wall at beak or eating cakes by the river. That is all about to change. One student finally decides to wreak out her revenge against the school bullies. However, someone else has even bigger plans. Plans that might rudely awaken the whole sleepy town of Crumstead, or even send it back into an even deeper state of inertia.
- Author BiographySARAH FROGGATT writes and illustrates stories and poetry for all ages with the aim of generating an interest in learning. She has published a series of illustrated stories that encourage concern for the environment and conservation. Her other work includes picture books and rhymes for young children and a short story for 8-12 year olds. Living in Singapore, she has an active interest in nature, the environment and history and often has an unexpected guest paying a visit through the window or in her garden.
- Author(s)MS Sarah Froggatt
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.62Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $27.37Trending at AU $30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.