About this product
- DescriptionThe Rough Guide Spanish Phrasebook is the definitive phrasebook to help you make the most of your time in Spain. Whether you want to book a hotel room, ask what time the train leaves or buy a drink from the bar, this new phrasebook has a dictionary of over 5,000 words and will help you communicate with the locals in time. The free audio downloads, recorded by native Spanish speakers, can be downloaded to your computer or MP3, allowing you to listen to the correct pronunciation of essential dialogues, ideal for practicing before you go or while you're there. There is even a regional pronunciation guide and Rough Guide travel tips, so wherever you are you can get around and speak the lingo. The Rough Guide Spanish Phrasebook has an extensive two-way dictionary packed with vocabulary and a helpful menu and drinks list reader, perfect for choosing the right dish in any restaurant. With this phrasebook in your pocket you will never run out of things to say! Make the most of your trip to Spain with The Rough Guide Spanish Phrasebook .
- Author(s)Rough Guides
- PublisherRough Guides Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRough Guides
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, 1 col. map
- Weight146 g
- Width111 mm
- Height144 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $21.99Trending at AU $24.91
- AU $8.69Trending at AU $14.85
- AU $24.29Trending at AU $24.68
- AU $23.28Trending at AU $24.47
- AU $8.61Trending at AU $10.90
- AU $29.75Trending at AU $30.18
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $39.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.