Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFully updated to cover the iPhone 5 and iOS6, the bestselling Rough Guide to the iPhone is the ultimate guide to the definitive gadget of our time. The full colour guide shows you how to make the most of the iPhone 5's unique blend of fun and function. As well as covering the basics such as synchronizing with iCloud, Facetime and making the most of Siri, the book also unlocks new secrets such as how to make free international calls and exploring the latest built-in features such as Facebook integration, paramic photos and Apple Maps. There's also up-to-date advice on the coolest apps available on the App Store. Whether your focus is productivity or creativity, The Rough Guide to the iPhone will turn you from an iPhone user into an iPhone guru.
- Author BiographyPeter Buckley has co-authored several bestselling books, including The Rough Guide to iPods & iTunes and The Rough Guide to Macs & OS X. When not writing tech books, Peter pens fiction and has had several short stories published. Peter lives in Brighton with his daughter and musician wife.
- Author(s)Peter Buckley
- PublisherRough Guides Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Series TitleRough Guide to...
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRough Guides
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight284 g
- Width132 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $20.05New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.85Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.