All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is based on the true story of Jamie, an adopted son, first realizing he is slightly different from his parents. It helps children and parents to understand that what is on the outside is just how people look; what is on the inside is what really counts. There is joy when families can laugh together, kwing the love for each other is what makes a difference. We kw we have a God who is answering prayers around the world and delights in bringing happiness and hope to families. --- Round Eyes!! is a beautifully written story to help young readers understand the love of family even when you do t look the same. Ginger Sanders has captured with great tenderness how it is a love and shared experiences that connect a family in spite of differences. This sweet little book will be loved by children and their parents for the life lesson it holds, whether or t they are adopted! -- Susan Soonkeum Cox, Vice President of Holt International Children s Services.
- Author(s)Ginger Sanders
- PublisherCrossBooks Publishing
- Date of Publication20/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrossBooks Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width211 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.