All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRound Lake begins with an awakening in solitude. It moves through a search for romantic love, and attempts to create a sense of home and family through art and travel. There are elegies: surviving a sibling's drug addiction, and the losses of a father (to cancer) and a mother (to suicide).
- Author BiographyGrace Bonner holds an MFA in Creative Writing from Columbia University and a BA from Sarah Lawrence College. Round Lake is her first book of poetry. She is a MacDowell fellow, and the former Director of the 92Y Poetry Center. She has taught English and Creative Writing at the Pierrepont School and abroad. Her poems have appeared in The New Republic, The Paris Review, Parnassus, Poetry Daily, The Southampton Review and other publications. Her memoir, Ghost Tracks, is about inheritance, sibling rivalry, mental illness, and how the American prison-industrial complex stretched one fragile family to its breaking point. She is a mentor in PEN s Prison Writing Program.
- Author(s)Grace Bonner
- PublisherFour Way Books
- Date of Publication15/11/2016
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFour Way Books
- Weight113 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.