All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA little girl's neighborhood becomes a discovery ground of things round, square and rectangular. Many of the objects are Asian in origin, other universal: round rice bowls and a found pebble, square dim sum and pizza boxes, rectangular Chinese lace and very special pencil case. Bright art accompanies this lively introduction to shapes and short glossary explains the cultural significance of the objects featured in the book. Perfect for read-alouds or one-on-one sharing.
- Author BiographyRoseanne Thong is an English teacher who divides her time between Southern California and Hong Kong. Grace Lin graduated from the Rhode Island School of Design.
- Author(s)Grace Lin,Roseanne Thong
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication01/08/2000
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Noteillustrations, (some colour )
- Weight406 g
- Width232 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Grace Lin
- Interest AgeFrom 2 To 5
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $30.28
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.62Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $27.37Trending at AU $30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.