All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAmerica's Main Street is celebration, Michael Wallis hit the road again, revisiting people and places that made the Mother Road on American icon, and uncovering new treasures. A love letter and a tribute, Route 66: The Mother Road takes us on an unforgettable journey through the secret corners and hidden towns of America's most famous and beloved highway.
- Author BiographyMichael Wallis is an award-winning historian of the Old West and author of Route 66: The Mother Road.
- Author(s)Michael Wallis
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Content Noteillustrations (some colour), colour maps
- Weight862 g
- Width260 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement75th
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.