All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionRouting and Quality-of-Service in Broadband LEO Satellite Networks describes mechanisms for supporting Quality-of-Service (QoS) strategies that consider properties of low earth orbit satellite networks and their effects on link handover. A graph model representing the dynamic topology of a satellite constellation is introduced based on a new parameter, lifetime. Novel routing and resource reservation algorithms as well as connection admission control strategies are proposed to minimize the handover blocking probability while maintaining QoS requirements. The author also discusses the roles of satellites in an all-IP mobile network architecture and the problems of mobility, QoS provisioning, and routing. This work will be of particular interest to researchers and professionals working on mobility networking in next generation networks.
- Author(s)Hoang Nam Nguyen
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleBroadband Networks and Services
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight343 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2003
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.