Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThe focus of this brief is to identify what unifies and what distinguishes the routing functions in four wireless multi-hop network paradigms. The brief introduces a generic routing model that can be used as a foundation of wireless multi-hop routing protocol analysis and design. It demonstrates that such model can be adopted by any wireless multi-hop routing protocol. Also presented is a glimpse of the ideal wireless multi-hop routing protocol along with several open issues.
- Author(s)Glen Takahara,Hossam S. Hassanein,Sherin Abdel Hamid
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/01/2013
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Computer Science
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note14 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight150 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.