All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis three volume Encyclopedia offers the first comprehensive and authoritative survey of the rapidly developing field of international political ecomy. Its entries cover the major theoretical issues and analytical approaches within the field. The set also provides detailed discussion of the contributions of key individuals and surveys a wide range of empirical conditions and developments within the global political ecomy, including its major institutions. The Encyclopedia has been designed to be eclectic in approach and wide-ranging in coverage. Theoretical entries range from discussions of the definition and scope of the field, through core methodological questions such as rationalism and the structure-agent problem, to surveys of the major theories and approaches employed in the study of the international political ecomy.
- Author BiographyR.J. Barry Jones is professor of international relations at the University of Reading, UK. His work encompasses international relations' theory and international political economy and he has published six books in the field of political economy and international political economy. His most recent publications have focused upon globalization - its nature and sources and, most recently, its implications for the state and for effective governance.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/06/2001
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note10 figures and 5 Tables
- Weight3696 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine114 mm
- Edited byR. J. Barry Jones
- Contained items statementContains 3 Hardbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.