All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive handbook provides a unique resource covering all aspects of forest ecology from a global perspective. It covers both natural and managed forests, from boreal, temperate, sub-tropical and tropical regions of the world. The book is divided into seven parts, addressing the following themes: * forest types * forest dynamics * forest flora and fauna * energy and nutrients * forest conservation and management * forests and climate change * human impacts on forest ecology. While each chapter can stand alone as a suitable resource for a lecture or seminar, the complete book provides an essential reference text for a wide range of students of ecology, environmental science, forestry, geography and natural resource management. Contributors include leading authorities from all parts of the world.
- Author BiographyKelvin Peh is a Lecturer in the Faculty of Natural and Environmental Sciences, University of Southampton, and also a Visiting Fellow in the Department of Zoology, University of Cambridge, UK. Richard Corlett is Professor and Director of the Center for Integrative Conservation, Xishuangbanna Tropical Botanical Garden, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Yunnan, China. He was previously a professor at the National University of Singapore and the University of Hong Kong. Yves Bergeron is Professor of Forest Ecology and Management at Universite du Quebec en Abitibi-Temiscamingue and Universite du Quebec a Montreal, Canada.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/10/2015
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Content Note162 black & white illustrations, 23 black & white tables, 30 black & white halftones, 109 black & white line drawings
- Weight1678 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byKelvin S. H. Peh,Richard T. Corlett,Yves Bergeron
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.