All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis Handbook provides a comprehensive global survey of the policy process. Written by an outstanding line up of distinguished scholars and practitioners, the Handbook covers all aspects of the policy process including: * Theory - from rational choice to the new institutionalism * Frameworks - network theory, advocacy coalition and development models * Key stages in the process - Formulation, implementation and evaluation * Agenda setting and decision making * The roles of key actors and institutions This is an invaluable resource for all scholars, graduate students and practitioners in public policy and policy analysis.
- Author BiographyEduardo Araral Jr. is Assistant Professor at the Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, National University of Singapore. Scott Fritzen is Associate Professor at the Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, National University of Singapore. Michael Howlett is Burnaby Mountain Chair in the Department of Political Science at Simon Fraser University, Vancouver, Canada. M Ramesh is Chair Professor of Govenance and Public Policy at the Hong Kong Institute of Education and Visiting Professor at the Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, National University of Singapore. Xun Wu is Associate Professor at the Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, National University of Singapore.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/02/2015
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note20 black & white illustrations, 16 black & white tables, 20 black & white line drawings
- Weight956 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byEduardo Araral,M. Ramesh,Michael Howlett,Scott Fritzen,Xun Wu
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.