All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA foundation course in Dutch that is designed for those with previous kwledge of the language. It provides students with a range of activities, and draws on a selection of source material from many different media. Audio materials are presented on accompanying CDs.
- Author BiographyDennis Strik has extensive experience teaching Dutch at all levels in an academic context (amongst others at University College London) and is co-author of several language books, including Teach Yourself Dutch Grammar. Dennis currently works as a freelance author, translator and language consultant. Gerdi Quist has been a lecturer at University College London since the early 90-ies. Her current research concentrates on intercultural communication and language and culture teaching at university. She has published on the subject in various academic publications, and she co-authored a number of language courses. Christine Sas has extensive experience in Dutch language teaching at various levels, in social, professional and academic contexts. She worked in Antwerp (Belgium) as well as in London (U.K.), where she has lived since 1998. She currently teaches at UCL and at the FCO Language Centre.
- Author(s)Christine Sas,Dennis Strik,Gerdi Quist
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/01/2006
- Series TitleRoutledge Intensive Language Courses
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note65 black & white tables, 11 black & white halftones, 25 black & white line drawings
- Weight96 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
Best-selling in Audio Books
- AU $46.19New
- AU $24.80New
- AU $31.50New
- AU $14.52New
Save on Audio Books
- AU $47.28Trending at AU $51.08
- AU $38.88Trending at AU $47.27
- AU $18.49Trending at AU $20.20
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.88Trending at AU $36.91
- AU $22.68Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $17.42Trending at AU $20.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.