All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $26.99
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $35.03
- AU $18.79Trending at AU $25.40
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $45.22
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $38.19
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $13.38
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $15.11
About this product
- DescriptionThis intensive foundation course in Italian is designed for students with previous kwledge of the language. The two audio CDs contain dialogues, listening exercises and pronunciation practice, and are designed to work alongside the accompanying book. Students using the Routledge Intensive Italian Course will practise the four key skills of language learning - reading, writing, speaking, and listening - and will acquire a thorough working kwledge of the structures of Italian. The Routledge Intensive Italian Course takes students from beginner to intermediate level in one year.
- Author BiographyAnna Proudfoot is Lecturer in Italian at the Open University. She has been awarded one of Italy's highest honours for her contribution to Italian culture and language: the Ordine della Stella della Solidarieta Italiana; Tania Batelli Kneale is Italian Tutor at Oxford University; Anna di Stefano is Associate Tutor for Languages at Oxford University's Department of Continuing Education, and Daniela Treveri Gennari is Senior Lecturer at Oxford Brookes University.
- Author(s)Anna Di Stefano,Anna Proudfoot,Daniela Treveri Gennari,Tania Batelli-Kneale
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/06/2004
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight136 g
- Width150 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.