All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $36.00
- AU $32.22Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe Routledge International Companion to Education addresses the key issues underpinning the rethinking and restructuring of education at the beginning of the new millennium. The volume contains over fifty major contributions exploring a wide range of issues, including: * philosophy of education * the ecomics and resourcing of education * testing and assessment: current issues and future prospects * standards * multiculturalism * anti-racism * computers in classrooms * mother tongue education * civics and moral education. Each chapter gives a contemporary account of developments in the field, and looks to the future and the directions that new activity and inquiry are likely to take. All the chapters are written from an international perspective.
- Author BiographyBob Moon is Professor of Education at the School of Education at the Open University in Milton Keynes. He is also the Director of the Centre of Research and Development in Teacher Education.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/05/2000
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note24 black & white tables
- Weight1678 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine57 mm
- Edited byBob Moon,Miriam Ben-Peretz,Sally Brown,etc.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.