All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.13Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionAristotle's Poetics is the first philosophical account of an art form and the foundational text in aesthetics. The Routledge Philosophy Guidebook to Aristotle and the Poetics is an accessible guide to this often dense and cryptic work. Angela Curran introduces and assesses: * Aristotle's life and the background to the Poetics * the ideas and text of the Poetics * the continuing importance of Aristotle's work to philosophy today.
- Author BiographyAngela Curran is a Faculty Fellow in Philosophy at Colby College, USA.
- Author(s)Angela Curran
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/10/2015
- Series TitleRoutledge Philosophy Guidebooks
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Content Note9 black & white tables
- Weight816 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.