All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $47.00Free postage
- AU $49.26Free postage
- AU $45.84Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the moment of its launch in 1998, the Rover 75 caught the public's imagination. Here, at last, was a car that felt like traditional Rovers and had been designed in Britain. Rover 75 and MG ZT charts the evolution of the models from the early 1990 onwards including full production histories and comprehensive specification details. Topics covered include: the development and production of the Rover 75 under BMW in the 1990s; becoming the MG Rover Group - from BMW to Phoenix Venture Holdings; the MG models of the new millennium - the ZT and ZT-T; the Mogram 75, the five-millionth Rover and finally, moving production to China and the end of the MG Rover Group.
- Author BiographyJames Taylor is a renowned author on a variety of classic car subjects; he has penned over one hundred books, but has always counted the Rover marque as his favourite. He has been researching and writing about it since the 1970s, and has become a leading authority on the subject, covering its whole history from 1904 to 2005. Among his books for Crowood have been the definitive histories of the P4 and P5 models.
- Author(s)James Taylor
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication24/03/2014
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note267 colour photographs
- Weight920 g
- Width215 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.