All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's t about your first love, but the first love you fight for...The fifth book in the scorching hot NEW YORK TIMES bestselling MARKED MEN New Adult series. After his first broken heart, Rowdy St. James decided he was going to do everything in his power to live up to his nickname:life was all about the good times. But when a ghost from the past appears, she makes him question everything he thought he knew about love. Salem Cruz grew up in a house with too many rules - and fun allowed. She left it all behind as soon as she could, but she never forgot the sweet, blue-eyed boy next door who'd been in love with her little sister. Now, Salem is determined to show Rowdy he picked the wrong sister all those years ago. As their relationship heats up, Rowdy starts to let his heart go - until the one person who could drive them apart shows up again.
- Author BiographyJay Crownover is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of the Marked Men and Welcome to the Point series. Like her characters, she is a big fan of tattoos. She loves music and wishes she could be a rock star, but since she has no aptitude for singing or instrument playing, she'll settle for writing stories with interesting characters and make the reader feel something. She lives in Colorado with her three dogs.
- Author(s)Jay Crownover
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/12/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleThe Marked Men
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight290 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $57.39
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $63.70
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.