All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionCeramic Delftware has never been more popular or collectible. This important book documents the world's most famous and oldest surviving Dutch Delftware factory, De Porceleyne Fles (Royal Delft), which dates back to 1653. Publication of this volume coincides with the 350th Jubilee celebrations of the factory in 2003. Beautiful plates, vases, covered pots, candlesticks, clocks, tableware, tiles, and watering cans are all here, from inexpensive pieces to breathtaking artwork worth tens of thousands. Over 650 colour photographs show the distinctive quality and over 100 archival black and white photos are largely drawn from factory sales catalogues. Rick Erickson provides a wealth of detail to attract and teach the vice enthusiast while also inspiring the kwledgeable veteran collector. This important reference includes guides to original and current prices, rarity, factory marks, year codes, and painter's signatures.
- Author BiographyRick Erickson has a professional background in organ and choral music and a deep interest in history and Dutch ceramics. In 2000, he mounted a notable exhibition in London, Royal Kingston, Royal Delft, and is widely considered an authority on Porceleyne Fels.
- Author(s)Rick Erickson
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication21/07/2003
- SubjectAntiques & Collectables
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note700 colour & 130 b/w photos
- Weight2020 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.