All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGreenwich has become a well kwn tourist attraction through naval and royal connections dating back almost two thousand years. Greenwich has gone through many changes architecturally and culturally since tourists began visiting the area in the early 1800s, first by river boat and then by the latest invation in public transport, the steam railway. Greenwich was put on the map literally in 1884 when Prime Meridian was officially positioned at the Royal Observatory. Queen Elizabeth II bestowed Royal Borough status upon Greenwich, which comes into effect during the Diamond Jubilee in 2012, as recognition of royal associations with this historic riverside town. Essential reading for anyone who kws and loves the area, this publication is a colourful celebration of Royal Greenwich Through Time.
- Author BiographyDavid Ramzan has written and illustrated a series of books on topics including football, pirates and cookery, as well as researching the history and heritage of his local area, Greenwich. He has previously worked in the food and drinks industry, where he directed photographic shoots for publications and worked with major suppliers, and he now works in special needs education, developing independent living and healthy lifestyle projects.
- Author(s)David Ramzan
- PublisherAmberley Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2010
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Series TitleThrough Time
- Place of PublicationChalford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmberley Publishing
- Content Note180
- Weight318 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.