All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe physical training that all Royal Marines recruits undergo is challenging and demanding, yet also structured and achievable. Here, for the first time, is an official manual to show you in detail how they succeed and how you can mirror all relevant aspects in your own fitness training. Packed with facts and step-by-step instruction accompanied by hundreds of colour photographs, Royal Marines Fitness contains a wealth of guidance for anyone wanting to achieve a higher level of fitness, whether it's preparing for a marathon, losing weight or putting on muscle mass. This manual provides you with all the tools and information you need to put together a training programme specific to your own targets, and to adapt it as you surpass your expectations.
- Author BiographyAfter joining the Royal Marines, Sean Lerwill served in various Royal Marines Units around the country, as well as taking part in numerous exercises and Operations across the globe. He specialised in the Physical Training Branch of the Royal Marines at the earliest opportunity, and after joining the PT Branch gained numerous qualifications in the fitness, teaching and coaching industries. Having left the Royal Marines in Autumn 2009, Sean now co-owns a physical training company, Commando Conditioning, with another Ex-Royal Marines PTI.
- Author(s)Sean Lerwill
- PublisherHaynes Publishing Group
- Date of Publication15/12/2014
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ H Haynes & Co Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight907 g
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $36.00
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.