All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat constituted a secret or a scandal in times gone by? This entertaining title in this new series gives an overview of the times and attitudes to 'secrets', and what was meant by a 'scandal'. This book uncovers revelations of royal bedchambers, courts, spies and plots, financial scandals, dynastic tangles, and the exploits of both regal villains and so-called saints. From the rule of absolutist kings to the more prudish Victorians, scandals can be linked to many a royal personage with often dramatic impacts on reigns and history. Exposing the secrets of both the private and public lives of these past rulers, Royal Secrets and Scandals guarantees to amuse and surprise.
- Author BiographyBrenda Williams is the author of a wide range of Pitkin Guides.
- Author(s)Brenda Williams
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication07/03/2016
- SubjectBiography: Royalty
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content Note60 colour illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width172 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.