Royalty in Canada; Embracing Sketches of the House of Argyll, the Right Honorable the Marquis of Lorne (Governor-General of Canada), Her Royal Highness the Princess Louise and the Members of the New Government by Charles R Tuttle (Paperback / softback, 2014)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work was prepared in 1877 upon the anuncement that a member of the Royal Family, Princess Louise, was coming to take up her abode in Canada with her husband The Right Horable, the Marquis of Lorne, who was named to succeed the Earl of Dufferin as Goverr General. In addition to the Introductory, the book includes a history of the House of Argyll, a Sketch of the Right Horable, the Marquis of Lorne, the new Goverr-General; a Sketch of H. R. H. the Princess Louise; the Political Situation in Canada; the Dominion Cabinet, 1878-1879; and a Parliamentary and Legislative Directory.
- Author(s)Charles R Tuttle
- PublisherJanaway Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication07/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: Royalty
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJanaway Publishing, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.87Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.61Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.